Full, stable strength is an indicator of overall men's health. If a man is sexually active, both mental and physical condition is normal, in balance. However, there are many factors that cause sexual dysfunction. Potential problems can start at any age. Thus, young children aged 22-27 are at such risk. Why does this happen? What are the main causes of pathology?
What does the potential problem indicate?
What is male strength? The term means desire, sexual ability, and the ability to fertilize. The state of potency directly depends on the level of libido. Therefore, if the decrease in sexual activity occurs without a physiological reason, it is only necessary to increase libido.
In general, strength also depends on the nervous, endocrine and cardiovascular systems. Hormonal background is very important. A man's activity will increase with the normalization of the amount of the sex hormone testosterone. If there is a malfunction in hormones, the power is reduced. If these systems work well coordinated, a man will not complain about his sex life.
Many believe that the only problem of potential is weakness. This is not true. There are many factors and signs before complete weakness. You need to pay attention to them to prevent erectile dysfunction. Thus, the main symptoms of the problem are:
- weak erection;
- difficulty in achieving an erection;
- premature ejaculation;
- lack of discharge;
- shortness of breath during intercourse;
- decreased libido;
- lack of orgasm;
- loss of erection during direct sexual intercourse.
Psychological problems related to power
If the potential decline occurs with the complete health of all internal organs and systems, the problem is in the psycho-emotional background of the man. This pathology is very common in men under the age of 35 years. It is time to get married and build a career. The lack of a standardized schedule will inevitably have a negative impact on sexual activity.
Thus, often stressful situations, conflicts disrupt not only the nervous system, but also the reproductive system. And even the most successful lover will fail in bed. It is equally important to observe the mode of work and rest. Physical and mental fatigue leads to a decrease in erections. Therefore, it is often necessary to choose one - a rapid career growth or a full-fledged sex life.
In addition, the following psychological causes of potential problems are worth considering:
- partner dissatisfaction;
- failure waiting syndrome;
- low self-esteem;
- failure in the first sexual experience;
- tense family environment;
- extreme excitement.
All these factors lead to psychological impotence. The male psyche forms a certain block that stops the transmission of nerve impulses. Thus, the penis will not respond to the physical stimulation of arousal with an erection. From time to time the situation will get worse, the man will constantly form self-doubt, low self-confidence. A sex therapist and psychologist will help you overcome these blocks.
Power problem in the background of health
If you have potential problems at age 35, the reasons may be not only psychological but also physiological. The most common causes of impotence in this situation are pathologies of the cardiovascular system. The truth is that in order to achieve an erection, there must be full blood flow in the pelvic organs.
Excitement during stimulation increases blood flow to the penis. The cavernous bodies of the penis are filled with a large amount of blood, which causes the body to erect. If vascular permeability is impaired, it is almost impossible to achieve an erection. Among the most common pathologies of the cardiovascular system should be noted:
- had a heart attack, had a stroke;
- high blood cholesterol levels;
- coronary heart disease.
The main problem of 40-year-old potential is hormonal imbalance. In men, after about 30-35 years, the production of the sex hormone testosterone gradually decreases. At the age of 40-45, the figure drops to an extremely low value. For this reason, middle-aged men complain of decreased sexual activity. This is a natural process and cannot be prevented. However, your doctor may prescribe special medications that will restore the hormonal balance that normalizes the erection.
If a woman sees her husband's potential problems, she may begin to develop neurological diseases - epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease. Any trauma to the head or brain will undoubtedly affect a man's sexual activity. In addition, a potential male problem may arise in the background of the following.
- bad habits;
- spinal injuries, spinal cord;
- prostate adenoma;
- sexually transmitted diseases;
- taking certain medications.
How to increase potential
Treatment of erectile dysfunction is chosen individually for each man. After all, everything depends on the root cause of the pathology. Therefore, be sure to consult a doctor. Thus, inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs, a potential reduction in the background of sexually transmitted diseases can be treated with antibiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs. It is also important to normalize blood pressure and restore healthy sleep.
It is necessary to use hormonal agents to restore the hormonal background. Such drugs are taken in one course according to a strictly prescribed doctor's scheme. The specialist can prescribe selective inhibitors to get quick, immediate results. Such drugs can be taken independently at home. An erection occurs within 15-30 minutes after taking the pill.
Psychotherapy is highly effective in treating potential. Thus, a doctor is able to increase a person's self-esteem and self-confidence. Gradually, sex life will improve completely. To give confidence, a guy can use special new creams for strength. They contain only natural substances that stimulate blood flow. A special cream is applied 5-10 minutes before sexual intercourse. The erection lasts a long time, the orgasm intensifies and the ejaculation process is complete and painless. The man will stop being shy, that is, he will be confident.
Traditional therapy methods
Traditional medicine can help a young man who has a sexual partner to overcome the problem. There are many herbs, plants that have long been used to maintain male strength. You can prepare these medicines yourself, at home. However, most herbal remedies and infusions are sold in any pharmacy.
First of all, it is customary to take an alcoholic tincture of ginseng root to increase potency. This tool is prescribed by both populists and representatives of traditional medicine. A young person should consume 20-25 drops of infusion three times a day (before meals). The drops can be diluted with 2 tablespoons of water before use. The course of treatment lasts only a month. During this time, the husband will not only increase his strength, but also normalize his sleep and increase his resistance to stress.
You can also prepare the following herbal tea:
- lemon grass;
All herbs are taken in equal amounts. It is required to take 2 tablespoons from the collection and pour 400 grams of boiling water. The drink is brewed for half an hour, filtered and consumed during the day. Regular consumption of herbal tea will strengthen men's strength. Such a solution will be completely safe for the general condition of the partner's body.
Prevention of potential problems
You should follow some recommendations to prevent the development of erectile dysfunction. Thus, it is mandatory to follow the following rules:
- Eliminate stress.A man should avoid conflicts and stressful situations by all means. This will help in the practice of relaxation, relaxation. So you can do yoga, find your hobby, your hobby. Negative feelings must find a way out. Only then will the man retain his full value.
- Complete relaxation.The main condition for maintaining potential is a full eight hours of sleep. All systems are restored and testosterone synthesis is enhanced. It is also useful to change the situation from time to time: go to the sea, mountains, out of town, to a country house.
- Diet.Men's health depends on the quality of nutrition. Thus, a young person should include in the daily menu such products: dairy products, fresh vegetables and fruits, nuts, seafood, honey, dietary meats, chicken and quail eggs, garlic, herbs.
- Give up bad habits.Smoking, alcohol abuse and fatty foods are strictly prohibited.
- Sports activities.You need to do all kinds of sports to normalize testosterone synthesis and relax the brain after a hard day's work. Even daily running in the fresh air will increase blood flow, normalize sleep and restore sexual activity.
- Legitimacy of sexual activity.Of course, the main prevention of impotence is a stable sex life. Sex should not be too frequent, but it should be rare. Prolonged abstinence from intimacy leads to atrophy of the genital muscles. It takes some time to restore the tones. However, an overly active sex life does not allow the body to relax. Under such conditions, it will definitely fail. If you do not have a permanent partner, any sex should be protected.