Impotence is a sexual problem that manifests itself in the inability to protect one's penis. Identify the cause of sexual dysfunction to understand how to increase potency. Two-thirds of men are diagnosed with psychogenic impotence. To restore the functions of the reproductive system, you need to follow a healthy lifestyle, do special exercises and take potential stimulants.
Causes of Weakness in Men
Weak strength manifests itself in the inability to achieve a stable erection during sexual arousal. Deterioration of blood circulation occurs as a result of non-filling of the cavernous (cavernous) bodies of the penis with blood. If a man loses strength, the cause should be sought in the cardiovascular, nervous, endocrine and other systems.
According to statistics, erectile dysfunction occurs in 60-75% of men after 40 years. Factors that contribute to impotence include:
- inflammation of the prostate;
- diabetes mellitus;
- balanoposthitis (inflammation of the foreskin and head of the penis);
- pelvic surgery;
- testosterone deficiency;
- unbalanced diet;
- sedentary lifestyle;
- to take hormonal drugs;
- psycho-emotional tension;
- penile sclerosis;
- thyroid dysfunction;
- sexual deviations and phobias;
- severe kidney and liver pathologies;
- intervertebral hernia.
Potential decline in men after 50 years is associated with a gradual decline in testicular function - male menopause. Sexual impotence in 1/3 of patients occurs against the background of cardiovascular diseases - vascular atherosclerosis, arterial hypertension, circulatory disorders in the small pelvis.
Decreased sexual intercourse, unstable erection are obvious signs of impotence. To avoid neurasthenia and depression, you should consult an andrologist at the first symptoms of the disease.
How to improve erectile function naturally
Poor nutrition, stress, smoking are factors that negatively affect men's strength. It is recommended that you lead a healthy lifestyle to increase your potential.
Diet is one of the most effective ways to fight impotence. To restore the reproductive system, you need to give up harmful products:
- semi-finished products;
- fatty meat;
- fast food;
- baked goods;
- canned fish;
- smoked meats.
It is useful to eat foods rich in vitamins, minerals and trace elements during erectile dysfunction. Special attention is paid to the drinking regime. Instead of coffee, cocoa and sharp tea, they use fruit and vegetable juices and fruit drinks.
Something that positively affects a man's strength:
- folic acid - wheat grains, spinach, asparagus, beef liver;
- selenium - seafood, olive oil, garlic, barley, beans;
- lycopene - watermelon, tomato, grapefruit, date;
- Vitamin E - avocado, broccoli, nuts, vegetable oil, shrimp;
- arginine - lamb, hazelnuts, pistachios, peanuts, pollock, squid;
- zinc - beef, peanuts, peas, buckwheat, almonds.
Dietary food not only eliminates erectile dysfunction, but also stimulates the immune system.
Give up bad habits
Addiction negatively affects men's health, the condition of blood vessels, the circulatory capacity of erectile tissue. According to statistics, erectile dysfunction is 4 times more common in men:
- alcohol abuse;
- smoke 1-2 packs a day;
- is inactive.
Exercise, alcohol and tobacco abstinence increase the elasticity of blood vessels. Due to this, the blood circulation in the pelvic organs increases, the blood supply to the cavernous organs improves during sexual arousal.
Tobacco smoking has a negative effect on the function of the sex glands, which leads to a decrease in fertility and infertility in men.
If exercised regularly, they increase the smooth muscle tone of the arteries. As a result, blood circulation in the organs of the genitourinary system improves. Hot bath increases the potential, stimulates spermatogenesis. It is recommended to fight sexual impotence:
- Take a contrast shower every morning;
- douche with cold water twice a week;
- Take hot baths with water temperature of 41-43 ° C every two days.
Doctors advise not to take a bath during periods of bacterial prostatitis or cystitis.
Work, sleep and rest mode
Chronic fatigue and lack of sleep negatively affect the production of sex hormones and erectile function in men. Lack of rest causes psycho-emotional tension.
What you need for good power:
- start morning exercise;
- set aside 7-8 hours of sleep a day;
- rest at least 2 days a week;
- work no more than 10 hours a day;
- Avoid excessive physical exertion.
An active lifestyle is recommended whenever possible. This is especially true for men who work in the office.
Home remedies to increase strength
In men over 40, potential growth, a healthy lifestyle, and special exercise are possible. Folk remedies that have a general strengthening and tonic effect are suitable for stimulating the work of the genitals.
Slow erection is the result of unsaturated blood supply to the corpus cavernosa or rapid blood flow from the dorsal vein. Often the cause of impotence is atrophy of the muscles of the penis. Exercise restores erectile function to increase muscle tone.
Men should spend at least 10-15 minutes a day in class. The first improvements in sexual life will be noticeable in 1-1, 5 weeks.
To strengthen the muscles of the penis, perform the following complex:
- squat. The legs are placed shoulder-width apart so that the legs are parallel to each other. Then shake the gluteal muscles as much as possible. Training is carried out very slowly, at least 10-15 times in a row.
- Steps on the ground. They start walking on their feet while standing. The knees are raised to chest level. At least 20 steps are taken with each foot for 1 approach.
- Lifting the pelvis. Lie on your back and bend your knees. Put your palms on the floor and lift your pelvis. Stretch at the extreme point for 15-20 seconds, tightening the press and hip muscles as much as possible. Repeat the movement at least 20 times. The number of repetitions is gradually increasing.
Regular exercise will be especially beneficial for men with neurogenic and psychogenic weakness.
Therapeutic massage is effective to increase potency. The choice of technique depends on the cause of sexual impotence in men:
- Prostate massage - inserting a finger into the rectum through the rectum. It is performed by a doctor on an outpatient basis to stimulate sexual function in men.
- Penis massage - rubbing, squeezing and stretching the body of a hollow organ, performed to improve blood circulation in the erectile tissue. With regular exercise, men achieve a stable erection, an increase in penis stiffness during erection.
- Testicular massage - rubbing and squeezing the scrotum to improve blood circulation. Used for hormonal impotence.
You should consult an andrologist before increasing your strength by self-massage. Excessive squeezing of the penis is dangerous with injuries and the formation of adhesions inside.
Traditional medicine is used to treat the potential problem. Used to increase libido in men and achieve a lasting erection:
- Honey. 300 ml of melted honey is mixed with 200 g of walnuts and 100 ml of aloe juice. Eat 1-2 tablespoons. l. funds 30 minutes before meals three times a day.
- Weather. The crushed root is poured with vodka in a ratio of 1: 5. Insist in the refrigerator for 14 days. Take 30 drops 4 times a day.
- Ginseng. ½ tablespoon. l. The crushed roots are mixed with 400 ml of melted honey. Insist 10–15 days in a warm place. Eat 2 teaspoons. funds three times a day.
Nettle and thyme decoction are used as a power stimulant in men.
The course of treatment with folk remedies is at least 1 month.
Capacity building in men through medical development
Modern andrology has various treatments for erectile dysfunction. Hormone replacement therapy, physiotherapy, vacuum builders are prescribed for men with impotence. If there is no effect, it is recommended to treat the potential with a falloprosthesis. The treatment regimen depends on the cause of the potential impairment and the accompanying diseases.
Potential regulators are a group of heterogeneous drugs designed to restore an erection. Potential treatment is with the following drugs:
- PDE-5 inhibitors - restrict the entry of enzymes that prevent vasodilation;
- alpha-blockers - eliminates vasospasm, increases peripheral blood circulation;
- testosterone drugs - restore hormone levels by stimulating the reproductive system;
- antiplatelets - reduce blood viscosity, prevent blood stasis in the pelvic organs;
- nitric oxide donors - stimulates the synthesis of nitric oxide, which has a calming effect on blood vessels.
Increasing potency with medications is symptomatic. Many medications should not be taken for cardiovascular disease. Therefore, men should consult an andrologist before starting therapy.
Vacuum treatment of male potency is aimed at increasing blood flow to the penis. Vacuum installers (pumps) are used for this purpose. These are plastic or glass flasks with negative pressure pumps.
Vacuum installation device usage features:
- The bulb is placed on a non-vertical member;
- the base is pressed tightly into the groin area;
- The pump discharges air from the tube.
By creating negative pressure, arterial blood is pumped into the penis, resulting in an erection.
Vacuum therapy is contraindicated in men with a tendency to priapism, congenital deformity of the penis.
Intracavernous administration of drugs
In half of the cases, power injection treatment with hyaluronate does not give the desired effect. This technique is more commonly used in men to increase the diameter of the penis. Intracavernous administration of solution drugs is used to achieve a stable erection.
Increasing injection strength improves sex life in 80% of men.
If erectile dysfunction cannot be treated conservatively, surgery may be needed. The choice of equipment depends on the indicators:
- vascular operations on the penis - vascular plastics aimed at reducing venous blood flow from the penis;
- intracavernous falloprosthetics - elimination of power disorders due to implantation of the prosthesis in the penis.
Hydraulic three-piece prostheses are the most reliable device for restoring potential. However, the operation to implant them is not easy and requires certain skills from the surgeon.
How to quickly restore erectile function before sex
Men's strength is rapidly restored under the influence of drugs. To avoid problems of a sexual nature, you should take the pill 20-30 minutes before the intended sexual intercourse.
Men with premature ejaculation should masturbate several times before sexual intercourse.
Other ways to restore potential
Intracavernous self-injections are a quick way to improve potency. However, medications only provide temporary restoration of erectile function. To cope with the problem, you must eliminate the cause.
If you have an erection during sexual arousal or intercourse, you should contact an andrologist. Timely treatment prevents organic changes in the penis that do not lend themselves to conservative therapy.
Men with psychogenic weakness should be treated by a sex therapist or psychotherapist with a partner. If impotence is caused by organic causes, it can only have a falloprosthetic effect.