In this article, we will explain how ginger is good for strength, what properties it has, what contraindications it has, and how to use it to improve erectile function.
Effect of ginger on strength
Ginger is a powerful aphrodisiac. Increases libido, increases potency and even helps with erectile dysfunction caused by insufficient blood supply to the penis.
Ginger is effective for impotence associated with cardiovascular disease, prostatitis or prostate adenoma. According to a study by the US National Biotechnology Information Center, the root has anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer effects.
The essential oils and other nutrients in ginger help dilate blood vessels, improve wall elasticity and normal blood circulation. Due to this, blood flow to the genitals is provided, it is possible to achieve a stable erection.
Ginger has a rich chemical composition:
- Amino acids. They are involved in protein synthesis and transmission of nerve impulses, so they are necessary for the formation and maintenance of an erection.
- Vitamin A. Needed for normal blood circulation, reduces the risk of vascular disease.
- B vitamins are important for nerve regulation, good blood circulation and removal of bad cholesterol and therefore a stable erection.
- Vitamin C. Strengthens blood vessels, destroys cholesterol plaques, prevents the risk of impotence caused by vascular disease and reduces inflammation in the prostate gland.
- Zinc. Responsible for testosterone production.
- Iron. Need to protect the hormonal background, the lack of strength worsens.
- Potassium. Participates in the transmission of nerve impulses, the need for the heart muscle, prevents weakness caused by cardiovascular disease.
Due to its beneficial ingredients, the root can be used as an adjuvant in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
How can you eat ginger?
You can buy fresh, dried or pickled carrots, ginger powder in the store. The healthiest is raw ginger. It should not be refrigerated for more than 7 days, it is suitable for making tea, brewing, and putting on dishes. You can consume no more than 2 teaspoons a day. fresh carrots.
All dried ginger or powder is also good for men's health. The root can be stored for up to two months without losing its useful properties. The daily consumption rate is 0. 5 teaspoons.
Acid root has a richer pungent flavor, adds fineness to dishes, butis the least suitable to increase potency. All useful ingredients go into the marinade. Pickled carrots can be consumed in 3 small paws after a meal.
Recipes for making ginger to increase potency
To improve erection on the basis of ginger, you can prepare an alcoholic tincture, a non-alcoholic juice, a food mixture without juice, tea. However, you must be careful during the reception.
Ginger is a spicy food, so you should not eat more than 3 grams a day. If you do not follow the consumption norms, you may experience heartburn, nausea and headaches. Excessive lifting of the nervous system will lead to insomnia, irritability, psycho-emotional stress, which will negatively affect the potential.
Drink fresh or ground ginger, tea or other ginger should be regular, but not more than 3-4 times a week, otherwise there may be negative consequences.
Alcohol tincture can be made with alcohol, vodka or moonshine. Store in a dark place, drink 20 drops twice a day on an empty stomach. You can add tincture to tea.
It enters the bloodstream quickly, increases blood circulation and therefore has an immediate effect. However, if a man has chronic diseases, alcohol can adversely affect his health.
- Alcohol - 0, 3 l;
- Ginger - 0, 5 kg.
Peel a squash, add alcohol and leave for 10-14 days.
Turmeric root can be added to increase the effect. For 300 ml of tincture need 50 g.
- Vodka - 0, 5 l;
- ginger - 400 gr.
Pass the root through a meat grinder, add vodka and keep in a glass bowl for a week.
Powder-based tincture can be prepared. You need 100 grams for 1 liter of vodka. Insist 2 weeks.
You will need:
- Moonshine - 300 ml;
- ginger - 20 g;
- Honey - 30 ml;
- Orange peel - 50 gr.
Peel a squash, grate it, mix with honey and pour in the moonshine. Insist 2 weeks.
Ginger and honey
Ginger honey gives good results to increase strength. Just a teaspoon of this mixture an hour before sex will warm the body, speed up blood circulation and provide a romantic mood.
The mixture is most beneficial for men over the age of 50, because honey increases body tone, restores male function and prevents the development of prostate adenoma, which increases the risk with age.
- Honey - 300 ml;
- ginger - 100 grams.
Chop the root and mix with honey. Do not store the mixture for more than 2 weeks.
You can make another recipe. The combination of honey, ginger and nuts is not only tasty, but also very useful for men's health.
- Nutmeg - 200 g;
- Honey - 2 tablespoons. l. ;
- Ginger - 1 teaspoon;
- Sugar - 50 grams.
Roast and chop the nuts. Heat the honey with sugar, the mass should be homogeneous. Add nuts and ginger powder.
You can make a mixture of ginger, honey, cinnamon and lemon to increase the potency. All substances increase the movement of each other. For example, cinnamon lowers blood sugar levels, has a stimulating effect, honey increases blood flow to the genitals and lemon reduces inflammation.
- ginger - 100 g;
- Honey - 50 q;
- Cinnamon - 0, 5 teaspoons;
- Water - 1 tablespoon;
- The taste of half a lemon.
Pour spices and seasoning with water and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat, cool, add honey. Drink 100 ml once a day.
Tea can be made from fresh or dried roots. Drinking increases sexual desire and provides a lasting erection. Drink 100 ml in hot form 3 times a day.
Grind a small piece of root about 10 cm to eat and pour 1 liter of boiling water. Insist 10 minutes, for adding honey.
If you don't have fresh ginger, you can use powder.
- Water - 1 l;
- Black or green tea - 10 g;
- Ginger - 3 tablespoons. l. ;
- Lemon juice - 4 tablespoons. ;
- Dried or fresh mint - 10 g;
- Sugar to taste.
Add mint to tea leaves, pour boiling water over it, make tea. Add ground ginger, leave for 10-20 minutes. Pour lemon juice, add sugar. If desired, you can add honey and other ingredients - coconut, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves.
ginger and kefir
Kefir has a positive effect on the digestive system, so the likelihood of adverse reactions from the gastrointestinal tract is reduced.
- Kefir - 200 ml;
- Grated ginger - 1/4 teaspoon
Drink 200 ml of cocktail twice a day.
ginger and celery
This homemade drink improves blood circulation, normalizes the cardiovascular system and increases strength.
- Ginger - 2 tablespoons. l. ;
- celery - 5 stalks;
- Lemon - 2 pieces;
- Green apple - 1 piece;
- Lemon peel - 0, 5 teaspoons;
- Iodized salt - a pinch.
Squeeze lemon, apple and celery juice. Add flavor, ginger powder, salt. Consume immediately after preparation, do not store.
Turmeric and Ginger
To make a drink you will need:
- Water - 0, 5 l;
- Fresh ginger - 100 g;
- Turmeric Powder - 0, 5 teaspoons;
- Lemon - 2 slices.
Grind ginger, add turmeric, add water and boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, add lemon and infuse for 5-10 minutes. For hot or cold instead of tea.
Does Ginger Increase Libido?The book by P. Korn and K. Keville states that ginger is a power stimulant. The active compounds gingerol, segaol and zingiberen, as well as essential oils stimulate sexual arousal. The aroma and taste of ginger play an aphrodisiac role, stimulate the nervous system.Increased blood circulation increases sensitivity to touch and touch.
Contraindications to the use of ginger to increase potency:
- Gastritis, gastric or duodenal ulcer, colitis, duodenitis.
- Cirrhosis of the liver, hepatitis.
- Bile or urolithiasis.
- Arterial hypertension.
- Ischemic heart disease.
- A period of acute illness in which the body temperature rises.
Due to the increased risk of adverse reactions to spices, antihypertensive drugs, cardiac glycosides, hypoglycemic drugs and blood thinners should not be used concomitantly. You should consult a doctor before use.
Men's views on the effectiveness of ginger
- “Chew ginger and your cock will be as hard as a root. Approved by me. "
- “Ginger is definitely better than parsley, garlic and other foods with aphrodisiac properties. Increases sexual desire, sex with it is unforgettable. "
- “I never relied on all these herbs and folk remedies to increase my potential until I had to look for an alternative to medicine. Ginger helped me, I added it to salads, then I bought fresh carrots and started making tea. ”
Ginger is good for men's health. Not only does it have a positive effect on the potential, but also prevents the risk of cardiovascular disease. But we must not forget about a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition.