St. john's wort grass, which has a wide range of features, which in one case is useful, the other harmful. Instead of improving health, not to aggravate the condition, it is important to know the mechanism of action of active substances of this plant in different systems of the body. There are two opposite opinions about st. john's wort power, and both are justified.
Substances that affect the potency
There are several varieties of Hypericum, but as a medicinal raw material used perforatum. This type is found in Russia is almost everywhere, so the raw materials can be acquired independently. Part of the plants consists of micro-and macro elements, vitamins (E, R), resin, alkaloids, carotenoids, choline, essential oil, ascorbic and nicotinic acid and other bioactive substances. Effect of Hypericum male power is due to the following:
- saponins – organic compounds, thin mucus and reduce cholesterol levels;
- hypericin and hyperforin addoperation – psychoactive substances, which inhibit the reuptake receptors of dopamine and serotonin, leading to a strong antidepressant effect (same as the standard medicine antidepressants);
- querticin – a flavonoid with anti-inflammatory effect;
- rutin is a bioflavonoid, which is formed querticin. Reduces the permeability of capillary walls, prevent blood platelets from sticking together and clotting. It has antioxidant activity;
- beta-sitosterol – a substance that blocks the synthesis of dihydrotestosterone, the most active of male hormones, which causes too much growth of the prostate and baldness, but also supports libido. Beta-sitosterol also slow down the absorption of cholesterol, reducing its quantities in the body;
- flavonoids help relax blood vessels and relieve spasms;
- tanning substances, which have antimicrobial activity.
Medicinal properties st. john's wort is helpful for vascular impotence: accelerated arterial and venous circulation, expands the lumen of the blood channel, which has a positive impact on the quality of blood flow to the penis during arousal. Effective herbs for erectile dysfunction psychogenic, caused by depression and stress.
Mechanism of action
The position of st. john's wort as an aphrodisiac should not be, because the effect of this herb in the intensity of sexual desire is unclear. First of all, it is a drug.
St. john's wort for men can be both useful and harmful to the grass, because the term "impotence" includes premature and delayed ejaculation. Orgasm can be quite weak, because of unstable erection. If the first option, the stimulation of blood circulation and increased excitation will make the problem worse.
In the second case, St. John's wort useful for the power:
- aktiviziruyutsya blood circulation;
- goes away anxiety, improve mood;
- accelerated metabolism of estrogens and reduce their number.
Chronic administration of st. john's wort can decrease libido, and decline in the size of muscle mass. This effect is due to the activity of beta-sitosterol, which disturbed the balance of testosterone and DHT. Low the latter also had a negative effect on the potency and the lack of testosterone. Potency in men largely depends on the health of the urinary organs and prostate. St. john's wort can be used to treat urethra inflammation and hyperplasia of the prostate, and also to get rid of stagnant processes in the pelvic area.
Funds on the basis of Hypericum are sometimes used to improve efficacy or treatment of sexual impotence (duration up to 2 weeks).
- the tincture. You will need 100 g of material (dry powdered flowers and leaves of st. john's wort) and 0.5 liters of vodka. The tincture has been matured for 10 days, filtered and is used to 50 drops a day;
- infusion. Tablespoon of raw pour a glass of boiling water, infused for half an hour. Drink 3 times a day for ¼ Cup before meals;
- broth. One and a half tablespoons of raw pour a glass of boiling water, the mixture was kept in a water bath for about half an hour. Then the broth is cooled for 10 minutes, filtered and diluted with boiled water to a total volume of 200 ml. Take 1/3 Cup 3 times a day half an hour before a meal. Tool to 2 days stored in the refrigerator;
- tea (a drink before an intimate date). Tablespoon of raw pour a glass of boiling water, takes an hour, drain. Taste, you can add half a teaspoon of honey and mint leaves. In some embodiments, the recipe specified and still cognac, but this mixture can cause intense growth pressure.
Start the course for admission to st. john's wort would be a small part of the test reaction. If the mouth becomes strong bitterness, treatment should be discontinued, since it is likely a violation of the functioning of the liver.
St. john's wort contains many bioactive substances in the composition of drugs, so it must be applied properly, taking into account the contraindications and closely monitor changes in the body.